- Fahad Al-Bloushi TKO-1 Sandro Tughushi (2:13)
Today at 10:30 am ET, ESPN+ will have live boxing from Caesars Palace Dubai, headlined by 140-pound contender Jack Catterall, with some other notable names also in action.
Catterall is the current WBO mandatory challenger, and waiting on his eventual shot at Jose Ramirez (or Viktor Postol, the WBC mandatory challenger Ramirez will face in February). Today, the 26-year-old southpaw stays busy against Timo Schwarzkopf, a 28-year-old German fighter hoping to score an upset and put himself in the conversation.
The show will also feature super middleweight Vijender Singh, the 34-year-old former amateur standout from India whose pro career has been a series of stalls since he started in late 2015. Singh will continue that today, facing 42-year-old Ghanaian journeyman Charles Adamu.
Former flyweight title challenger Muhammad Waseem will also return, taking on former 108-pound titleholder Ganigan Lopez, who at 38 is well past his prime, and super bantamweight Thomas Patrick Ward hops back in against gatekeeper sort Martin Casillas, who has won five straight after a stretch where he went 0-7-1 from 2015-17.
Main Card (ESPN+, 10:30 am ET)
- Jack Catterall (24-0, 13 KO) vs Timo Schwarzkopf (20-3, 12 KO), junior welterweights, 10 rounds
- Vijender Singh (11-0, 8 KO) vs Charles Adamu (33-14, 26 KO), super middleweights, 10 rounds
- Muhammad Waseem (9-1, 7 KO) vs Ganigan Lopez (36-10, 19 KO), super flyweights, 8 rounds
- Thomas Patrick Ward (28-0, 4 KO) vs Martin Casillas (20-11-1, 10 KO), super bantamweights, 8 rounds
- Fahad Al-Bloushi (debut) vs Sandro Tughushi (1-6, 1 KO), lightweights, 4 rounds